Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hoping to Occupy My Time

I was avoiding coming on here because I wasn’t sure if I had anything to say……I’m still not sure if I do.

Today is CD13 for me and the search for my O has begun. I assume it will arrive this weekend but really have no idea if it will or won’t. But I will say that the time has happily flown by which I’m very grateful for because I know my patience will wear thin when I reach the 2WW.

Life outside of TTC is rather entertaining or at least it’s keeping me busy. Today was once again “LOST Tuesday” so that is always something to look forward to. My DH and I were also wrapped up in checking out the Bonnaroo lineup for the festival this June. We are very excited as this will be our first year attending. Hopefully I will be pregnant and we can really enjoy what may be our “last” concert festival for a long time. And lastly; I have been constantly working on finishing up some old scrapbooks and I’m getting close to reaching my goal. All in all I have done a good job of keeping myself occupied.

We are currently snowed in and outside is quite a scene. The snow is falling in a blizzard like swirl and EVERYTHING is white! I really do love snow, and I love it even more when I don’t have to drive in it. They predict that the snow will continue through Valentine’s Day, so I guess we’ll be staying snug here at home.

1 comment:

  1. Praying you get a Valentine's blessing. Sending many +++ signs your way!

    Snuggle in and enjoy your down time :)

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

 

Big Belly or Bust.....What to Expect Before Expecting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez