Friday, March 5, 2010

Taking a New Approach

The next two cycles we’ve decided to change the game plan. DH and I have went back and forth about whether or not to try these next two months. I’ve been stressed out and there’s a lot of pressure and I need time to compose myself; mentally and physically.

So together DH and I decided that we would take a new approach…………….We decided we won’t try as hard, but we certainly won’t prevent these next few months!

So goodbye OPKs!! Goodbye BBT!! Goodbye checking CM! Goodbye checking CP!

I can now spend these next two months a little more carefree, which I’m certainly looking forward to. And after these next two cycles if nothing happens then I'll go back to the good old OPKs and all that other business. But for now I don't want to think about it.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan. I think sometimes the stress just gets to be too much. It sure does for me. We took this month off from IUI's. Praying about what we will do next. Hope the next two months are carefree and you turn up with a BFP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take this time for "you" and be good to yourself :) I'm wishing you peace.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree that sometimes a break is just what the doctor ordered. regroup, relax and try to enjoy the time and each other!

    ReplyDelete

 

Big Belly or Bust.....What to Expect Before Expecting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez