Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CIty Daily Photo

Those of you that have been following my blog know that I recently moved from Seattle to Cincinnati. Actually I've been living in Cincy for almost a year. But Seattle feels like yesterday! And it's always in my heart and will be forever. I follow this blog called Seattle Daily Photo and I just had to share this stunning image. It’s everything I love about the Pacific Northwest…….oh boy do I miss it! There’s blogs with daily photos from cities all over the world so if you feel like taking a trip around the world right from the comfort of your desk you should check it out.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Big Belly or Bust.....What to Expect Before Expecting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez